POLICY EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2020
We get information about you in a range of ways.
1. Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
2. Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
3. Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We use your personal information as follows:
1.We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
2. We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
3.We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
4.We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
5.We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
1. We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
2. We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
3.We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
5.We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
6.We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
1. We implement a variety of security procedures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
2. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and who are required to keep and maintain the information confidential.
3. After a transaction, your personal private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
4. Our marketing emails tell you how to "opt-out." If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
5. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You may also contact us at our address:
PAULA D. PEREZ LAW
301 FAIR AVENUE
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS 78223
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should always consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual legal issue. Contacting PAULA PEREZ LAW/ATTORNEY PAULA D. PEREZ does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to our office until you have retained our office to represent you/attorney-client relationship has been established.